PAGES

October 19, 2014

OAKLAND HILLS





With my appeal to venture off, I did exactly that yesterday at my cousins first birthday in the Oakland Hills. The greenery completely sucked me into walking away from the birthday sight and into the camp areas of the woods, bringing my younger brother along. Obviously, it was hard to take exceptionally good photos with my two year old brother running off any chance he could get but i managed to take a couple good photos. The view was amazing from every angle and being in such a serene, peaceful place was refreshing so I hope you all get somewhat of the feeling I did when you see these photos. Enjoy!

ari xx. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok let's try this a third time, you're such a great writer and photographer. So proud of who you've become, if you ever change I will kidnap you :)

    ReplyDelete