PAGES

November 10, 2014

SAN FRANCISCO



















I spent my Sunday exploring many ins and outs of San Francisco with my friend Nicole. Although I live near, I have never spent as much time in the city as I did yesterday. We drove into the city and went downtown first, knowing that neither of us could hold back from shopping a little bit. Getting our shopping out of the way, we walked to Union Square, a big tourist attraction, which was once used for rallies for the Union Army during the American Civil War. It was crucial that I take a photo with the giant heart that had the Golden Gate bridge painted on it. Maiden Lane was next. Once being a "red-light district," Maiden Lane is now filled with boutiques, beautiful art galleries and a cafe. Nicole had mentioned going to the Yerba Buena Gardens, which I had never been to and my curiosity got the best of me, making that our next stop. The beautiful waterfall fountain was the first thing we saw yet we did not get a proper photo of the actual fountain. The day of being pretend tourists had come to an end and we headed home.

ari xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment