PAGES

April 4, 2015

WANNABE HIPSTER LIFE


















I have an extremely odd admiration for hidden places in big cities.  I love exploring and finding new cafes, libraries, bookstores or little towns to chill in.  I find comfort in a quite, isolated surrounding.  I absolutely love Berkeley and Little Italy in North Beach, San Francisco because of the friendly people who I can only describe as hipsters.  Being in areas like these not only make me feel happy because of the people, but because I can vision myself as a college student, studying at U.C. Berkeley, having my own adorable, run-down apartment, and working at one of the many shops and cafes I love so much.  It is definitely important for me to enjoy my time as a teenager, without worries that I will have to stress about independently... without my mum, but thinking about my future, which I hope will be absolutely amazing, makes me excited for what's to come in my life.  I'm getting off topic, as per usual, but I took a little time to find photos of places I love to be, and people I love to be with, I hope you think they are as adorable and wicked as they look. (some photos are Nicole's shh).

ari xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment