PAGES

May 25, 2015

COASTAL CITY

















I have an extremely large family and a countless number of very close family friends. One couple being my dad's very close friends, Megan and Josh who became close to my mother and I as well. Josh proposed to Megan a couple months back, after being together for years, and of course, she said yes. My dad was later asked by the happy couple to be the best man of their wedding, to which my dad very excitedly agreed to. The wedding was gorgeous and set in one of my favourite places in California this weekend, a small coastal city called Half Moon Bay, about 45 minutes away from San Francisco. I am quite the crier, especially at weddings, and this one just happened to make me shed a tear or two (i think it was the beautiful vows), but I kept myself together and held back the waterfall. I took a couple photos on the drive there and at the wedding itself. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! Congratulations Megosh!

ari xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment