PAGES

June 15, 2015

SUNNY SEASON












It's summer everyone! It seems to be more relieving this year than any. I'm just going to assume that's because I just graduated, so things were a bit more stressful this year round. 

Summer is an amazing time for everything. It's a time of relaxation and relief. No stress. No school. Although, it's a time to relax, I will be swamped. I plan to restart. This past year has been challenging and stressful and I came to a point where I stopped putting my full effort in my schoolwork because of my loss of self confidence in certain topics. I hope to reorganize my thoughts, my bedroom and my outlook on things. I hope to be optomistic and focus on the good, while still being aware of reality.

But let's not get too serious, summer is also a time to wear flowy dresses, drink lemonade during brunch and get ice cream before a trip to the beach!

Summer is the end of one thing but it's also the beginning of another. It's a time to refresh, prioritize and reorganize. It can be your clean slate. Your fresh start.

ari xx. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks love! i just figured that i should be posting way more and random topics like these might get me going haha

      Delete