PAGES

July 23, 2015

OTRA + ROWYSO









Hi everyone! I haven't made a blog post in quite a while and I just recently went to two concerts so I thought I would write about that. July 11 was the day that I saw 4 beautiful boys for the second time. I have been a fan of One Direction since the day What Makes You Beautiful came out, and to have seen them grow with their music (and hairstyles) over the years and to grow with them has been such a journey. Today, July 23, 2015 just happens to be their 5 year anniversary as a band. As expected, their concert was full of jumping, crying, dancing and singing until I actually felt like I was going to throw up. They did so incredibly amazing the whole entire time, it was truly one of the most surreal moments of my life. The least I can say is that it was oodles of fun! The 5SOS concert was also incredible. I was in shock the whole entire time and it really did not hit me that I was seeing them live until it was over and I was driving home. I hope all of you guys who are fans of either bands get to see them live one day because they are both breathtaking. I took some photos from both concerts which will be below, enjoy!

ari xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment